餐厅英文情景对话

如题所述

第1个回答  2022-06-16

  在餐厅里会进行的英语情景对话,你见过多少?下面是我给大家整理的餐厅英文情景对话,供大家参阅!

  餐厅英文情景对话:吃饱了

  A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?

  B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。

  A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?

  B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃饱了。杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。

  A:You are welcome. 不客气。

  餐厅英文情景对话:作东请客

  A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 谢谢你请的午餐。它很美味。

  B:It's OK. 不客气。

  A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我请。

  B:Don't be silly. 别傻了。

  A:I'm serious. 我是认真的。

  B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你请。

  A:It's a deal. 一言为定。

  餐厅英文情景对话:我们要坐非吸烟区

  Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您订座位了吗?

  Jim: No, we don't. 没有。

  Waitress: How many people are you together? 你们一共多少人?

  Jim: Just two people. 就两位。

  Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你们要吸烟区还是非吸烟区,或是有空位就行?

  Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我们要非吸烟区。

  Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,现在非吸烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会儿吗?

  Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我们要等多长时间?

  Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大约十分钟。

  Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我们就等一会儿。(十分钟之后)

  Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非吸烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

  Jim: Thank you. 谢谢。

  Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

  Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先点一个番茄香肠汤。他也要同样的。

  Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那么喝些什么呢?

  Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 请拿一瓶红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

  Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜点?

  Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你们有什么特色甜品?

  Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

  Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

  Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,汤马上就来。