后天有老外来推销灯具,请告诉我一些有关招待外国客户的用语

最好是从一开始的 进门问候,端茶倒水时的用语,日常询问什么的。还有关于产品询问什么的。谢谢了。

  May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓?
  What company are you from? 您是哪个公司的?
  Could you tell me what company you are representing? 能告诉我您代表什么公司吗?
  如果碰到了老朋友可以说:What brings you here? 是什么风把你吹来了?
  询问是否预约,来访目的

  Do you have an appointment?约好了吗?
  Would you give me your business card? 请给我您的名片好吗?
  And can I ask what you wish to see him about? 我能问一下您要见他有何事吗?
  让客人稍候片刻:
  I'll see if he is available. 请让我看看上司是否方便。
  Would you please have a seat and wait for a few moments. 请您坐下稍等片刻。
  给客人倒茶,礼貌待客:
  Would you like coffee or tea? How do you like your coffee?你要咖啡还是茶?要什么样的咖啡?(加奶或糖)
  带客人去见经理:
  Please have a seat, Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith will see you in few minutes.请坐,琼斯先生和史密斯先生几分钟后就到。
  Mr. Chen is expecting you. I'll tell him that you're here. 陈先生正在等你。我去告诉他你已到。
  Would you come this way, please? 请随我这边来。
  婉言拒绝客人来访:
  Mr. Chen is occupied at the moment and wants to know if your business is urgent.陈先生正忙着,请问您的事情很紧急吗?
  He may want to get in touch with you in the future. Would you leave your card?他想以后再和你联系。请留下你的名片好吗?
  一定要为自己争取机会:
  I'll take just a few minutes of his time. 我只要占用他几分钟的时间。
  I'd prefer to explain that to him directly. 我想我最好直接对他本人讲。
  安排各种活动:
  The tea party begins at 7 o'clock. 茶话会在7点开始。
  How's the party, Mr. Taylor? 晚会如何,TAYLOR先生?
  The ceremony will commence as soon as the minister arrives. 庆祝会等部长一来就开始。
  Our General Manager can't be here today, so I'm speaking on his behalf. 我们的总经理今天不能到会,因此由我代表他讲话。
  We are going to show you the town while you're here. 你在此逗留期间我们将陪你在城里游览一番。
  Do you have any place in mind you wanted to go in our town? 本城有什么地方你想去看看?
  What would you like to do this morning? There is nothing scheduled before lunch. 上午你想干什么?中饭前日程表上没有活动安排。
  Is there anything planned for tonight? 今晚有什么安排?
  Have you anything in mind you'd like to do? 你是不是已有打算。
  We'll visit a school in the afternoon as you proposed. 按你的提议,下午我们去参观一所学校。
  I think it'd be better for me to take you there so that you won't get lost. 我想最好还是我领你去,以免你迷路。
  各项活动结束后与客人送别,首先告诉他启程的车票已经安排好了:
  We had reserved you two First class seats on the plane leaving Shanghai for Hong Kong at 10:00 a.m. on Monday March 20. 我们已为你订了二张3月20日星期一上午10点由上海飞往香港的一等舱机
  欢迎下次再来:
  If you would be kind enough to let me know in advance the date and approximate time of any intended visit,I will make arrangements to be on hand to receive you. 若蒙提前惠告计划来访日期及大致时间,我将亲自出面接待你。
  对我们的接待工作您满意吗?
  If you have any complaints to make about our service, we will be quick to make adjustments. 若对我们的服务有任何不满,请提出,我们会很快加以调整。
  客人到了,询问旅途情况:
  Mr. Taylor, it's indeed a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Welcome to our company. TAYLOR先生,与您相识真是荣幸,欢迎来我公司。
  Did you have a good trip?旅途还顺利吧?
  I hope you'll have a pleasant stay here. 希望你此逗留期间愉快。
  I hope you've enjoyed your stay in Hangzhou. 但愿你在杭州这段时间过得开心。
  We'll do our best to make your stay here a pleasant one .我们将尽力使你在此逗留期间舒心。
  You must be very tired after such a long journey.经过这么长时间的旅行,你肯定很累。
  既然客人劳累就赶紧安排他去宾馆吧:
  We had reserved one single room with a private bath for you. 我们已为你订了一个带浴室的单人间。
  Your room is 1108. We'll take the elevator up. 你的房间号码是1108,我们乘电梯上去。
  You will find Room 201 at the end of the corridor.你走到走廊尽头就能看到201房间。
  This way, please. 请这边走。
  Come with me please! 请跟我来。
  如果是外国客人,询问他会中文吗?
  Do you read Chinese? 你会中文吗?
  What language do you speak? 你说哪种语言?
  安排好住处以后,领客人吃饭:
  Would you like a cup of coffee or tea? 你来杯茶还是咖啡

  Do you want anything to drink? 你要喝点什么?
  向客人提供帮助:
  If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask. 如果想要了解什么,尽管问吧。
  If I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. 如果我能为你做些什么,尽管说好了。
  I'm glad to be of help to you. 我很高兴能对你有所帮助。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-03-22
请问是推销灯具,还是采购灯具阿?
如果你是采购商的话,老外应该就是常驻中国的了,他们很了解应该怎么做,你就不必慌张了。他会问你。你就告诉他你的要求就好!
如果老外来,你想推销你的灯具给他,你就要礼貌点。
刚接见他,就对他说Nice to meet you!
然后递上卡片!
再问他how's your flight?
Do you sleep well last night?
之后跟他谈一下天气
What's the weather in your country now?
然后根据他的回答你再情景回答,是否适应之类的。
到了办公室,你就问他,要喝什么。
然后再谈正题,问他们哪些灯畅销,再推荐一些你们想推得灯具给他,并告诉他this is one of our best-seller items this year!
第2个回答  2012-03-19
随便说。当朋友那样
最好让他多说,然后你在了解他对什么感兴趣。 比如他说得关于产品比较多,那你就专业的多多介绍你们的产品并且问他的要求及需求等等。
第3个回答  2012-03-19
你需要的是日常礼节英语追问

能提供些日常礼节英语的用语么?

追答

例如简单的开场:
Billy: Good morning, how are you today, sir?
Michael: I am fine, thank you for asking. How are you getting along, mam?
Billy: Great。
你可能会用到的几种情况:
YES (表达“是”的几种方式):
  Affirmative, sir.
  当然,先生。
  Anything for you.
  一切听您的。
  It would be my pleasure.
  这将是我的荣幸。
  Of course.
  当然。
NO (表达“不”的几种方式):
  Negative, sir.
  先生,不是。
  Sorry, that is not correct.
  对不起,那是不对的。
  I would be glad to, but I can't.
  我很高兴这样做,可我不能。
  Sorry to say I don't have time.
  很抱歉,我没有时间。
  I have never had that opportunity.
  我从来没有那样的机会。
其他:
I really appreciate your assistance.
  我真的很感激你的帮助。
  You are welcome.
  不客气。
  It is my pleasure, anytime.
  我的荣幸,别客气。
  Don't mention it, Miss.
  小姐,不客气。
  Any gentleman would do the same.
  每位绅士都会这么做的。

希望对你有帮助