嘻哈中“hold on”怎么翻译?

如题所述

在嘻哈中应翻译为“继续,坚持”。

hold on

    抓住;使…位置固定:

    He held on tight to the rope and climbed down the building.

    他紧紧抓住绳子,从楼上爬了下来。

    The fishing tackle was held on the top of his car by ropes.

    他把钓具用绳子固定在他的汽车顶上。

    坚持,固守:

    He said he would hold on to the truth with his blood and life.

    他说他会为坚持真理而奉献鲜血和生命。

    We were told to hold on in the position.

    我们接到命令要固守阵地。

    继续前行;(习惯等)沿袭下来:

    Hold on to the third block, then turn left.

    一直往前走,到第三个街区后向左拐。

    The custom has been held on nowadays.

    这个习俗一直流传到现在。

    持续,不停止:

    A fierce fight held on steadily a whole day.

    激烈的战斗持续了整整一天。

    等一等,停一下;等待,停止:

    “May I talk to Mr Thomas?”“Hold on, your name please, did you make an appointment?”

    “我可以和托马斯先生谈谈吗?”“等一下,请问您贵姓,您事先预约了吗?”

    Just hold on a minute, I'll be back at once.

    请稍等一下,我马上就回来。

    不挂断电话:

    I was asked to hold on until Mr Brown was coming.

    接电话的人让我不要挂电话,布朗先生这就过来接我的电话。

    Hold on! I go to see if he's in.

    别挂断,我去看看他在不在。

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考