汉译英 几个句子 、帮忙翻译 谢谢

1.我们是否能流利的说英语 这对我们很关键
2.中国在过去几年里 房价一直上涨
3.我们可以从多方面 来考虑这个问题
4.他的经验和努力 让他取得了成功
5.他们是父子 但奇怪的是他们没有共同之处

1.It is very important to us wether we can speak English fluently.
2.The housing price in China has been increasing in the past few years.
3.We can think over this problem in several aspects.
4.Their experience and hardwork have contributed to their sucess.
5.They are father and son, but weiredly they have nothing in common.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2009-09-02
1.我们是否能流利的说英语 这对我们很关键
Whether we can speak fluent English, this is very crucialto us.

2.中国在过去几年里 房价一直上涨
IN the last few years, China's real estate prices has been increasing.

3.我们可以从多方面 来考虑这个问题
We can consider this problem from many different angles.

4.他的经验和努力 让他取得了成功
His experiences and hard work let him achieved success.

5.他们是父子 但奇怪的是他们没有共同之处
They are father and son, but the strange thing is they have nothing in common.
第2个回答  2009-09-02
1.我们是否能流利的说英语 这对我们很关键
It is very important to us that weather we can speak English frequently。

2.中国在过去几年里 房价一直上涨
The huouse price is rasing constantly in the past years.

3.我们可以从多方面 来考虑这个问题
We can consider this question in many ways.

4.他的经验和努力 让他取得了成功
He succeeded because of his experience and efforts

5.他们是父子 但奇怪的是他们没有共同之处
They are father and son, but strangely,they have nothing in common