“我理解你”怎么翻译成为英文?

如题所述

I understand your reluctance and I take your point.
我理解你的难处,接受你的建议。
I understand your feeling perfectly.
我完全理解你的感情。
I can understand the position you are in.
我能理解你的处境。
I can't follow your line of reasoning.
我不理解你的推理路线。
I didn't take in what you were saying.
我不理解你说些什么。
I fail to understand your motives.
我未能理解你的意图。
What you are seeing in him eludes me.
我理解不了,你了解他什么。
That's how I read the instructions. How do you read them?
这项指示我是这样理解的,你怎么理解?
I am sure that you will understand.
我肯定你会理解。
Do I hear you aright?
你的意思我理解得对吗?
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2007-01-05
I understand you.我理解你。
I know how you feel now.我明白你现在的感受。
第2个回答  2007-01-05
I know how you feel.本回答被提问者采纳
第3个回答  2007-01-05
I understanding you.
第4个回答  2007-01-05
听英国人说的多的是:I know your feeling
圣诞期间从法国我所在的城市去了英国,他们不说
I understand you.