爸爸妈妈英文版

黄蓉的《爸爸妈妈》英文版是谁唱的?

歌手是王蓉,不是黄蓉,别把姓氏搞错了,当心郭靖揍你 哈哈

英文版是黑眼豆豆(Black Eyed Peas)的The Apl Song

参考视频地址 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM0Nzg3ODg=.html
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-05-16
the apl song 阿帕老哥的歌 王蓉的爸爸妈妈是抄袭的这首歌 the apl song 英语的

(Come together and listen
(大家凑过来听听)
I brought news from my native land
(我从我祖国带来了些讯息)
I´ll tell you how we live and what goes on
(我将告诉你关于我的现在和未来)
From my beloved homeland.
(从我深爱的家园)
[Verse one, Apl.De.Ap]
Every place got a ghetto this is my version
(我要讲述的是任何一个有贫民窟的地方)
Check it out...
Listen closely yo, I got a story to tell
(请专心点,我有个故事要讲述)
A version of my ghetto where life felt for real
(一幅我生活真实状况的情景)
Some would call it hell but to me it was heaven
(有人说它是地狱,但我曾经认为它是天堂)
God gave me the grace, amazin´ ways of living
(老天曾给我恩赐,带来生活的惊喜)
How would you feel if you had to catch your meal?
(当你为吃饱饭而不得不终日奔走你将有什么感觉?)
Build a hut to live and to eat and chill in.
(找到个茅舍在里过着寒酸的生活)
Having to pump the water outta the ground
(弄块提地予以浇灌)
The way we put it down utilizing what is around
(能为自己阔步的道路实际就在身旁)
Like land for farming, river for fishing
(就像为了耕作的土地,为了渔猎的河流)
Everyone helpin´ each other whenever they can
(人人都能尽力互相帮助)
We makin´ it happen, from nothin´ to somethin´
(我们使它变为现实----从无到有)
That´s how we be surviving´ back in my homeland
(这就是我回到家得到的救赎)

[Chorus]

[Verse two, Apl.De.Ap]
Yo, its been a while but...
(它是这样,但是。。。。)
I been back home to my homeland, (check it out) to see what´s going on
(我曾回到家想去看去要发生些什么)
Man, it feels good to be back at home
(伙计,回到家的感觉好极了)
And it´s been a decade, on the journey all alone
(从10年前我就开始孤独旅程)
I was fourteen when I first left Philippines
(我第一次从菲律宾离开只有14岁)
I´ve been away half my life, but it felt like a day
(我已过了半生,但感觉它只是一天)
To be next to my mom with her home cooked meal
(依偎在我妈妈旁边享受着家庭的美食)
Meant I felt complete, my emotions I feel!
(我完全找到了自己,感触了自己)
Now life has changed for me in the U.S

(如今在美国的日子已经改善)
But back at home man, life was a mess...
(但当我回到家,以前的生活看起来仍是噩梦)
I guess sometimes life´s stresses gets you down
(我想有时候生活迫使你屈服)
On your knees, oh brother I wish I could have helped you out...
(压在你的膝盖上,我愿能帮你解脱)
第2个回答  2013-01-10
王蓉别把姓氏搞错了
第3个回答  2010-04-14
The Apl Song-Black Eyed Peas (黄蓉的《爸爸妈妈》原版)
第4个回答  2018-11-28
层层叠叠的田田密密匝匝,躲在叶