看应聘什么岗位,东航柜台吗?
下面这些东西应该对你有些帮助:
(一)柜台常用英语:
您好!请问您是取票吗?
Hello!can you tate the ticket?
请您出示一下您的护照。
You Passport Please.
请问您定的是几点的航班去哪的?
What time and where are you going?
请您确认所预定机票是否正确?
Please check your ticke?
不好意思,我们只能刷国内银联卡,国际的刷不了
Sorry ,we only brus the domestic card ,no International。
您可以去国际到达厅兑换外币。
You can go to the Internationa Arrival hol change money。
请您直走大约50米转右/左。
Please go straight about 50 meters and turn right /Left。
因为航班提前30分钟停办乘机手续,您可以更改其它航班。
Because the flight befor 30 minutes closeded down to checek ni,so you can change another flight。
请到L 柜台办理手续。
Please go to L counter to check in./The check in counter at L。
东航柜台在厦门航空的背面。
Eastern Airline behind the xia men airline。
您需要打回原定票处电话号码。
Please call back your booked ticke telephone number。
(二)英语口语
1 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等舱。
2 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部
3 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票
4 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
5 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
6 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
7 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
8 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
9 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
10 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
11 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
12 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
13 My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
14 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
15 I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
16 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
17 When would you like to return?
你打算什么时候回来/去?
18 By what time should I check in?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
19 What is the barding time?
何时登机呢?
20 Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?
22. Sorry!We only can brush the domestic silver joint card!
对不起!我们只能刷国内银联卡!
22、Sorry, has not looked up your order form
对不起, 没有查到你的订单。
23、Returns a ticket the procedure not to handle in here。
退票手续不在这里办理.
24、This scheduled flight already closed down the procedure
这航班已经停办手续了
25、You need to handle in C15 counter
您需要在C15柜台办理
26、The international flight handles in F,J island
国际航班在F,J岛办理。
27 Ask the aerial insurance needs to buy together to you?
请问航空保险要一起给您买好吗?
28You need to strike back the place which you order ticket to verify
你需要打回你订票的地方核实
29 This scheduled flight has delayed, you need to rest wait for the notice
该航班延误了,你需要休息等候通知
30 help you to sign change to the next scheduled flight, you must make up the differential 400 Yuan
我帮你签改到下一个航班,您需补差额400元
范句:
A:您好!请问有什么可以帮您!
B:我是取票!
A:请出示您的证件!谢谢.
A:请问您是几点去哪里的航班?
B:下午4点去杭州.黄海.
A:请您稍等---.请核实您的航程、时间、价格。
B:没错了
A:麻烦请付现金1200元整。
A:您的登机口在B区131号登机口,祝您旅途愉快!
译:
A: Hello! Can I help to you!
B: I take the ticket!
A: Please exhibit your credential! Thanks
A: Asked how many you are select go to where scheduled flight?
B: Afternoon 4 o'clock goes to Hangzhou Huang hai
A: Asks you to wait a bit --- Please verify your range, the time, the price.
B: Not mistakenly
A: The hemp requests to pay the cash 1,200 Yuan.
A: You board craft the mouth in B area 131, wish your have a pleasant
trip!
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考