英文翻译句子请高手来谢谢

如果当初你采纳我的建议,你现在就不会陷入这样的困境。
假如你处于我的地位,你会怎样处理这个问题?
假如我会说英语,我当时就会清楚地表达我的意见。
要、是总统没有违反联邦法律,他就不会被迫辞职。
假如我是你,我绝不会接受他们的邀请。
假如我知道他的电话号码,我早就给他打电话了
如果没有这许多蚊虫,野营就十全十美了
没有你,我们就毫无办法
要不是下于,我们就不会呆在家里
如果我能得到银行贷款,我就买下这栋房子

基本上都是虚拟语气的考察点:

如果当初你采纳我的建议,你现在就不会陷入这样的困境。
If you had accepted my suggestions, you wouldn't have gotten into the trouble.

假如你处于我的地位,你会怎样处理这个问题?
If you were put into my shoes, how would you slove this problem?

假如我会说英语,我当时就会清楚地表达我的意见。
If I could speak English, I would express my opinion clearly at that time.

要、是总统没有违反联邦法律,他就不会被迫辞职。
If the president hadn't disobeyed the federation law, he wouldn't have been forced to resign.

假如我是你,我绝不会接受他们的邀请。
If I were you, I would accept their invitations.

假如我知道他的电话号码,我早就给他打电话了
If I had knew his telephone number, I would have called him .

如果没有这许多蚊虫,野营就十全十美了
If there were not so many mosquitos, it would be perfect for camping.

没有你,我们就毫无办法
Without you, we could do nothing about it.

要不是下于,我们就不会呆在家里
If it doesn't rain, we won't stay at home.

如果我能得到银行贷款,我就买下这栋房子
If I could loan in the bank, I would have bought this house.
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考