绝美的中国式翻译|怦然心动的浪漫翻译

如题所述

绝美的中国式翻译怦然心动的浪漫翻译

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelongromance .(爱自己是终身浪漫的开始。)

Had I not seen the Sun , I could have borne theshade.(我本可以忍受黑暗,如果我不曾见过阳光。)

Over mountains , mountains .(越过山丘,才发现无人等候。)

We are all in the gutter , but some of us arelooking at the stars .(身在井隅,心向璀璨。)

Tll think of you every step of way (人生恰如三月花,倾我一生一世念)

Able was lere I saw Elba .(落败孤岛孤落败)

For you , a thousand times over .(为你千千万万遍)

In me the tiger sniffs the rose.(心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇。)

You are a part-time lover and afull-time friend.(友人以上,恋人未满。

Tomorrow is always fresh , with no mistakesin it yet .(明日永远新鲜如初,纤尘不染。)

Hey , you are the only one worthwhile .(人间蹉跎,你是唯一值得。)

Cast a Cold Eye On Life , On Death Horseman ,Pass By.(冷艳向生死,一骑过红尘。)

Sometime ever , sometimes never .(相聚有时,后会无期。)

Cause all of me loves all of you.(尽付痴情意,州爱君无所避。)

Nothing is impossible for a willing heart .(念念不忘,必有回响。)

Oever youthful , oever weeping.(永远年轻,永远热泪盈眶。)

In camnage ,I bloom ,like a flower in the dawno(我于杀戮之中盛放,亦如黎明中的花朵,)

See fire inside the mountain .(我见烈焰,起于孤山。)

温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考