跪求魔兽世界所有将军的台词。越全越好,请不要发网址,谢谢!

谢谢了!急啊

  *大领主莫格莱尼(Highlord Mograine)
  * Enough prattling. Let them come! We shall grind their bones to dust.
  nough prattling. Let them come! We shall grind their bones to dust.
  别多说废话啦,让他们来吧,我们会把他们的骨头,碾成灰的。
  * Conserve your anger! Harness your rage! You will all have outlets for your frustration soon enough.
  保留你的愤懑,压抑你的怒火吧!很快,你们就只能体会到挫折感了。
  * Life is meaningless. It is in death that we are truly tested.
  生命本身毫无意义,只有死亡,才能让你了解人性的真谛……
  * You seek death?
  你寻死吗?
  * None shall pass!
  休想过去!
  * Be still!
  不许动!
  * You will find no peace in death.
  你死后,也永远不得安宁……
  * The master's will is done.
  这是主人的意志……。
  * Bow to the might of the Highlord!
  臣服于大领主的力量吧!
  * I... am... released! Perhaps it's not too late to - noo! I need... more time...
  我……自由啦……希望还不是太迟,圣光啊!请再多给我一些……时间……
  私语:
  * I... was... pure... once.……我……也曾神圣……无暇……
  * Fought... for... righteousness.……我……曾为正义……而战……
  * I... was... called... Ashbringer.……人们……曾叫我……灰烬……使者……
  * Betrayed... by... my... order.……我……被十字军……背叛了……
  * Destroyed... by... Kel'Thuzad.…克尔……苏加德……毁灭……了我……
  * Made... to serve.…我为战斗……而生……
  * My... son... watched... me... die.……我的儿子……眼看着我……死去……
  * Crusades... fed his rage.……大十字军……激起了他的怒火……
  * Truth... is... unknown... to him.……他对真相……一无所知……
  * Scarlet... Crusade ... is pure... no longer.……血色……十字军……不再……神圣……。
  * Balnazaar's... crusade... corrupted... my son.……我的儿子……被巴纳扎尔诱惑……并堕落……
  * Kill... them... all!杀光他们……

  库尔塔兹领主(Thane Korthazz)
  * Come out and fight, ye wee ninny!
  来啊,放马过来啊。
  * To arms, ye roustabouts! We've got company!
  拿起武器来,你们这些二吊子,我们有客人来了
  * I heard about enough of yer sniveling. Shut yer fly trap 'afore I shut it for ye!
  哭哭闹闹,没完没了。我都听烦了!你们要是不能闭上嘴,我来帮你们!
  *I'm gonna enjoy killin' these slack-jawed daffodils!
  我要好好享受一下,把你们这群傻瓜蛋杀光的感觉。
  * Next time, bring more friends!
  下次,多带些朋友来哟~~~
  * I like my meat extra crispy!
  我最喜欢烤肉啦!
  * What a bloody waste this is!
  真TMD是个废物!

  女公爵布劳缪克丝(Lady Blameux)
  * Come, Zeliek, do not drive them out. Not before we've had our fun.
  过来,瑟里耶克,不要让他们跑了。至少等我们玩够了再说。
  * I do hope they stay alive long enough for me to... introduce myself.
  我希望在我介绍完自己前,他们还都活着。。
  * The first kill goes to me! Anyone care to wager?
  肯定是我首开纪录——有人敢打赌吗?
  * Defend youself!
  保护好你自己!
  * Your life is mine!
  你的小名在我手里!
  * Who's next?
  下一个?
  * tou che!(法语,意为you got me)
  算你……厉害……

  瑟里耶克爵士(Sir Zeliek)
  * Flee, before it's too late!
  逃走吧!否则就太迟啦!
  * I- I have no choice but to obey!
  除了服从,我别无选择……
  * Invaders, cease this foolish venture at once! Turn away while you still can!
  入侵者,立刻结束这无谓的冒险!趁你们还活着,马上离开这里!
  * Perhaps they will come to their senses, and run away as fast as they can!
  或许,他们会觉悟过来,然后立刻逃离这儿。
  * Do not continue! Turn back while there's still time!
  不要继续啦,撤退!趁还有时间,你们应该立刻撤退!
  * It is... as it should be.
  这就是……必然的归宿……

  作者: 么哈你 2007-3-5 17:33 回复此发言

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  7 回复:WOW里NPC有大量的台词。其中很多都很经典。(希望大家继续补
  克尔苏加德(Kel'Thuzad)
  Who dares violate the sanctity of my domain? Be warned, all who trespass here are doomed.
  谁敢入侵我的神圣领域?我警告你们:曾有许多蠢货入侵这里——他们都已经死啦!
  * Fools, you think yourselves triumphant? You have only taken one step closer to the abyss!
  蠢货!你们以为胜券在握了吗?你们只是离地狱更近了一步而以……
  * I grow tired of these games. Proceed, and I will banish your souls to oblivion!
  这场游戏已经让我觉得无聊啦。继续吧,到我这里来,我会亲自毁灭你们的灵魂!
  * You have no idea what horrors lie ahead. You have seen nothing! The frozen heart of Naxxramas awaits you!
  看来你们还不知道自己将面临怎样的恐怖,看来你们还一无所知——纳克萨玛斯的霜寒之心,正等待着你们!
  * Pray for mercy!
  祈祷我的慈悲吧。
  * Scream your dying breath!
  呼出你的最后一口气!
  * The end is upon you!
  你的末日临近啦!
  * Your soul is bound to me now!
  你的灵魂,现在属于我啦!
  * There will be no escape!
  没有人能逃得掉!
  * I shall freeze the blood in your veins!
  我将让你体会到终极的恐惧!
  * The dark void awaits you!
  黑暗的虚空,正等着你哪……
  * Minions, servants, soldiers of the cold dark, obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
  仆从们!侍卫们!隶属于黑暗和寒冷的战士们!听从克尔苏加德的召唤!
  * Do not rejoice... your victory is a hollow one... I shall return with powers beyond your imagining!
  喔啊!……别高兴得太早啦……你们的胜利空洞而虚无,没有任何意义,我很快就将卷土重来。
  * Your curiousity will be the death of you.
  好奇心杀死猫!
  * Fools, You have spread your powers to thin. Be free my minions!
  蠢货,你们简直是太弱啦!出来吧,我的奴仆!
  * Enough! I grow tired of these distractions.
  够啦,我对这些杂耍已经感到厌烦啦!
  * Your petty magics are no challenge to the might of the Scourge!
  你们可笑的魔法对天灾军团来说不值一提!
  克与阿的对话:
  对话:
  克:一切都在按照计划进行,主人。
  阿:你们对我如此忠诚这很好,很快,世间的一切生物都将只为巫妖王效命。你们都会得到奖赏的——只要你们不让我失望……
  克:我可以预见战事的发展将……等等!怎么回事?!
  阿:你的防御体系已经被攻破啦!马上去把这些入侵者解决掉!
  克:遵命,主人
  纳克萨玛斯BOSS台词英文
  阿努布雷坎(Anub'Rekhan)
  * Ahh... welcome to my parlor.啊,欢迎来到我的大厅……
  * I hear little hearts beating. Yesss... beating faster now. Soon the beating will stop.
  啊……我听见一些可爱的小心脏在跳呢……哦,跳得更快啦……不过,马上就都要停止了。
  * Where to go? What to do? So many choises that all end in pain, end in death.
  去哪里?做什么?太多的选择……可这一切都会在痛苦与死亡中终结……
  * Which one shall I eat first? So difficult to choose... they all smell so delicious.
  我该先吃谁呢?真是难以选择——每一个闻起来都这么鲜美。
  * Closer now... tasty morsels. I've been too long without food. Without blood to drink.
  奥哦……小点心终于来咯……我好久都没有吃肉和引用鲜血了。
  * Just a little taste...
  一些小点心……
  * There is no way out.
  你们逃不掉的……
  * Yes, run! It makes the blood pump faster!
  对,跑吧,那样伤口出血就更多啦……
  * Shhh... it will all be over soon.
  嘘……很快,一切就都结束啦……

  黑女巫法琳娜(Grand Widow Faerlina)
  * Your old lives, your mortal desires, mean nothing. You are acolytes of the master now, and you will serve the cause without question! The greatest glory is to die in the master's service!
  你们这群凡人,你们的意志一无是处。现在,你们都将成为主人的奴仆,并忠诚地为主人服务,世上最光荣的事,莫过于为主人的事业,而牺牲。
  * Slay them in the master's name!
  以主人之名,杀了他们!
  * You cannot hide from me!
  休想从我面前逃掉。
  * Kneel before me, worm!
  跪下求饶吧,懦夫。
  * Run while you still can!
  逃啊,有本事就逃啊!
  * You have failed!
  你败了!
  * Pathetic wretch!
  可怜虫!
  * The master... will avenge me!
  主人……会为我复仇雪耻的!

  迈克斯纳(Maexxna)
  你见过会说话的蜘蛛么??

  瘟疫使者诺斯(Noth The Plaguebringer)
  * Glory to the master!
  荣耀归于我主。
  * Your life is forfeit!
  我要没收你的生命!
  * Die, trespasser!
  死吧,入侵者!
  * Rise, my soldiers! Rise and fight once more!
  起来吧我的战士们!起来,再为主人尽忠一次!
  * My task is done!
  任务完结。
  * Breathe no more!
  终止你的呼吸吧。
  * I will serve the master... in... death!
  我要侍奉主人……到……最后一刻。

  肮脏的希尔盖(Heigan the Unclean)
  * I see you...
  我看见你了……
  * You... are next.
  你……是下一个。
  * Close your eyes... sleep.
  闭上双眼,长眠吧。
  * You are mine now.
  你是我的啦。
  * The end is upon you.
  死亡降临到你的头上。
  闲话:
  世间的一切种族终将灭绝,这是迟早的事情。
  我看到了无尽的苦难,我看到无穷的折磨,我看到了滔天的愤怒——我,看到了一切……
  很快,这个世界也要颤抖……
  你的生命,正走向终结。
  饥饿的蠕虫,将要吞噬你腐烂的躯体。

  帕奇维克(Patchwerk)
  * Patchwerk want to play!
  帕奇维克跟你玩!
  * Kel'Thuzad make Patchwerk his Avatar of War!
  帕奇维克是克尔苏加德的战神!
  * No more play?
  不玩了?
  * What happened to... Patch...
  怎么……搞的……?

  塔迪乌斯(Thaddius)
  * Pleeease!
  求求你!
  * Stop, make it stop!
  停下!停下这东西
  * Help me! Save me!
  帮帮我!救救我!
  * Please, nooo!
  不要,不!
  遭遇玩家后:
  * You are too late... I... must... OBEY!
  你来的太迟了……我……必须……服从!
  * KILL!
  杀!
  * EAT YOUR BONES!
  咬碎你的骨头!
  * BREAK YOU!
  打烂你!
  * Now YOU feel pain!
  你感受到痛苦的滋味儿了吧。
  * You die now!
  你死了!
  * Thank... you...
  谢谢……你……

  教官拉苏维奥斯(Instructor Razuvious)
  战斗中的台词:
  * Hah hah, I'm just getting warmed up!哈哈,我正好刚刚热完身。
  * Stand and fight!起来战斗吧!
  * Show me what you've got! 来吧!
  战斗开始的台词:
  * Do as I taught you!按我的教导去做!
  * Show them no mercy!仁慈无用!
  * You disappoint me, students!你太让我失望了,废柴!
  * The time for practice is over! Show me what you've learned!练习时间到此为止!都拿出真本事来!
  * You should've stayed home!你该在家里呆着!
  * Sweep the leg! Do you have a problem with that? (EG: Karate Kid reference)
  绊腿……有什么问题吗?
  死亡时台词:
  * An honorable... death...光荣的……战死……

  收割者哥司克(Gothik the Harvester)
  * Foolishly you have sought your own demise. Brazenly you have disregarded powers beyond your understanding. You have fought hard to invade the realm of the harvester. Now there is only one way out - to walk the lonely path of the damned.
  你们这些蠢货已经主动步入了陷阱,你们正在挑战一个无比强大的存在!虽然你们经历了千难万险,才来到收割者的领域,来到了我的面前……但是现在,活下来的唯一途径,就是加入诅咒神教!
  * I have waited long enough! Now, you face the harvester of souls!
  我已经等待很久啦,现在你们将面对灵魂的收割者。
  * Death is the only escape.
  死亡是唯一的解脱方式!
  * I... am... undone!
  啊……我还……事业未竞……(也许可以翻译为:革命……尚未……成功……)
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考