外国人到中国入住酒店,该怎么用英文跟他们对话

如题所述

由于我也不知道你是不是酒店的收银前台,先给两个情景对话吧,一般来说住酒店有两种情况,一是有预定酒店的,一个是没有预定的,希望对你有帮助哦!

R是reception desk (饭店、旅馆的)接待处;服务台; 前台
G是guest客人

对话一:客人到酒店入住,前台接待询问他是否有预订,客人回答有预定,酒店于是安排其填写登记表,并且入住。请看下面的酒店英语情景对话。

R:Good afternoon.Welcome to the XX Hotel.May I help you,sir?
下午好。欢迎来到XX饭店。先生需要我帮忙吗?

G:Yes.I'd like to check in,please.
是的,我想登记入住。

R:Certainly,sir.May I have your name,please?
好的,先生请告诉我你的姓名?

G:Yes,it's Charlie White.
查理怀特

R:Do you have a reservation with us,sir?
先生,有向我们预订吗?

G:Yes,for tonight.
是的,今晚

R:Just a moment,please.I'll check our reservation record...Thank you for waiting,sir.Your reservation is for a single room for three nights.Could you fill in the registration form,please?
请等一下。我查一下我们的预定记录。。。让您久等了。先生,你预定的是一个单人间,住3晚。请您填写登记表,好吗?

G:Sure.
好的

R:May I confirm your departure date?
我想确认你的离开日期

G:Yes,I should be leaving on the 8th.
恩,我应该在8号离开

R:How would you like to make payment?
请问你想怎么付款?

G:By Visa Card.


R:May I take a print of the card,please?Thank you,sir.Your room is 888 on the 8th Floor.Just a moment please.A bellman will show you to your room.I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
我能刷卡了吗?谢谢。你的房间在8楼888号。请稍等片刻。阿贝尔的人会告诉你你的房间,希望你能在这里过得愉快。

对话二:没有预定就到酒店入住的客人,酒店会询问来宾是否有预订过酒店。请看下面的酒店英语口语对话。

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?
下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.
下午好,我是杰克威尔逊。我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?
欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?
恐怕没有。你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.
请等一下。。。哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 。

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?
太好了,我定了,多少钱?

R:RMB 720 Yuan
720元

G:OK
好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.
请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表。

G:I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的。

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?
谢谢您。需要付1500元。

G:Here you are
给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
谢谢您。这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡。侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间。我希望您能在这里过得愉快。

G:That's very kind of you.
谢谢。
温馨提示:答案为网友推荐,仅供参考
第1个回答  2014-11-06
欢迎,问好,询问是否有预约,告知房源情况,提供房卡指明方向/无房请至哪里等待之类的
Welcome to xxx hotel, how are you, do you have a reservation, room is available or not, elevator is over there/please have a s rest in lounge and we will inform you when room is ready
第2个回答  2014-11-06
他们问什么,你就答什么就好了。